Love your hoop ♡
what hoops like
- Cold conditions can cause cracking
- Heat, humidity and storage conditions can alter hoop shape
- Damp can cause tape to detach
- Shiny tapes may scuff on some surfaces
- Don't feed them after midnight
* travel hoops prefer to be stored as a big circle *
All hoops like to have a lie down flat if they are going to be resting for a long time.
• Be aware of yourself and your surroundings. Don't do things that hurt and mind the chandeliers!
Have fun, Emilie x
Get to know one another
Hoops like to be played with often and will serve you well.